Viral content distribution that enables your posts and articles to be embedded into other websites can be created through an embedded button interface. By installing this plug-in into your blog, your blog will automatically be added with proper Open Graph Protocol metadatas, which are respected and parsed by most search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Visual and text editor button support ”'< >”’ to embed articles
- Auto generates Open Graph Protocol Metadatas, so you don’t need to capture those metadata html codes
- Auto syndicate your blog to embedarticles.com
- Share and embed full-text content from around the web to your blog easily through a short code
- Add visibility and get your blog content discovered by other circulations and discovery systems through the Open Graph API and Schema.org scopes
- Choice of buttons for basic customization
- Ability to add own custom button codes for advanced customization
- Choices of button location as follows: A) top of post. B) bottom of post. C) Custom location
- Available options to include social sharing buttons like Twitter and Facebook side-by-side with EmbedArticles button.
- Display relevant trending articles from ZergNet